Wealth Architect and Author of the Best-Selling Books, Power Principles for Success and Game Changers, Chuck Oliver, Publishes New Blog Discussing The Threat Of Inflation And Rising Taxes
Chuck Oliver, founder of the Hidden Wealth System, urges readers to consider the impact inflation and increased taxes could have on their retirement.
Orlando, FL – January 7, 2013 – Wealth advisor Chuck Oliver, founder of the Hidden Wealth System, a wealth creation and preservation practice, recently published a blog on his website (http://www.thehiddenwealthsystem.com) discussing the threat of inflation. The blog, titled “Fiscal Cliff or No Fiscal Cliff: Will Increased Taxes and Inflation Ruin Your Retirement?” urges retirees and investors to take action in order to protect themselves, their assets, and their future.
Chuck Oliver writes, “When planning for retirement, most people anticipate a time period of approximately thirty years. But yet, they fail to ask a simple question: If inflation drove the cost of living up so dramatically over the last thirty years, what will it do over the next thirty years?”
Chuck Oliver’s Hidden Wealth System specializes in retirement protection and income growth. They help clients to achieve financial independence and become immune from economic downturns.
The entire blog can be found at http://www.thehiddenwealthsystem.com/blog/fiscal-cliff-or-no-fiscal-cliff-will-increased-taxes-and-inflation-ruin-your-retirement.php
To learn more about the Hidden Wealth System, please visit http://www.thehiddenwealthsystem.com
About Chuck Oliver:
Charles “Chuck” Oliver is an industry recognized wealth architect and best-selling author who works with retirees and those who are about to be retired and their families who are uncertain about planning in and for retirement. Their concerns center on taxes, market risk, and the possibility of out-living their income.
Chuck is a member of the Top of the Table, an organization recognizing the top half of one percent of insurance and financial advisors worldwide. Mr. Oliver has been a guest on financial radio talk shows, a contributor to financial publications as well as a guest speaker at advanced financial planning events across the country.
Chuck has personally mentored and coached hundreds of advisors, CPA’s and Tax Attorneys across the country.
Chuck’s trademarked Personal Protected Pension Plan enabled him and his team to be recognized as the top provider of special pension designed life insurance in the United States in 2011.
Chuck and his Team educate clients on how to increase their retirement income by 50% or more with little or no tax, with no market risk, and how to establish a tax-advantaged income for the rest of their lives, and one that will transfer tax-free to future generations.
- Founder and CEO of the American Equity Advisory Group, LLC and The Hidden Wealth System, the Chuck Oliver Team
- Best-Selling Author of “Power Principles for Success,” Empower a Tax-Free Retirement Future and “Game Changers,” Introducing the Tax-Free Business Owners Protected Pension Plan
- Fox TV News financial contributor
- Co-author of Borrow Smart, Retire Rich with Todd Ballenger
- Featured in The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and USA Today. Featured on ABC, NBC and CBS
- Radio Show Host of Your Hidden Wealth on 540 WFLA
- Featured columnist for Wealth Management, FloridaMD magazine
- The Next Big Thing Radio, contributing provider
- Member of PREP the Partnership for Retirement Education and Planning
- Member NAIFA, National Association Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member of NESA – Nationwide Elder Service Associates
- Member of the Winter Park Better Business Bureau
- Working as a Wealth Strategist in the planning industry since 1992
- Named to America’s PremierExperts® as a Wealth Strategist
- Faculty for The National Institute of Financial Education
- Certified TEAM Member with Missed Fortune, Missed Fortune speaker, trainer and educator
- Founder of “The Money Sense Employer Program”
- MDRT Top of the Table-The Premier Association of Financial Professionals
- Graduate of Capital University
Chuck’s Unique Ability:
“Investing in the well-being of others through strategic planning and innovative solutions to help serve and transform financial and personal lives.”