St. Andrews Country Club Publishes New Blog Recapping Successful Fundraiser In Support Of Breast Cancer Research
St. Andrews Country Club, a world-class golf and country club, discusses their recent fundraiser that raised over $540,000 for the fight against breast cancer.
Boca Raton, FL – January 31, 2013 – St. Andrews Country Club, a world-class golf and country club, recently published a blog on their website (www.standrewsboca.com) discussing a recent fundraiser. The blog, titled “St. Andrews Country Club Raises over $540,000 to Fight Breast Cancer!” recaps the successful fundraising effort.
St. Andrews writes, “At St. Andrews, our members take their commitment to the community seriously. We were proud to once again partner with Morgan and her fellow LPGA professionals, and we look forward to continuing this partnership for years to come!”
St. Andrews Country Club is a private, world-class golf and country club.
The entire blog can be found at http://www.standrewsboca.com/blog/st-andrews-country-club-raises-over-540000-to-fight-breast-cancer.php
To learn more about St. Andrews Country Club, please visit http://www.standrewsboca.com
About St. Andrews Country Club:
St. Andrews – Created with you in mind!
The St. Andrews Style – developed to reflect the shared tastes and interests of our Members – has given the Club the often elusive quality that helps friendships grow from shared good times and memorable experiences. The Clubhouse complex provides the perfect settings for you to mingle with people who enjoy the same activities that you do:
- Fine and Casual Dining, featuring exceptionally prepared food by our world acclaimed professional culinary team who utilize the finest ingredients
- A Social Calendar with a diverse assortment of pastime pleasures
- Two exquisitely maintained Championship Golf Courses that are complemented with an extensive program of tournaments, clinics, and a high-tech Golf Performance Center designed to help you maximize your mastery of the game
- Fifteen Clay Tennis Courts, with a busy schedule of matches and round robins, presided over by the incomparable Aaron Krickstein
- A state-of-the-art Fitness Facility, with exercise machines, a variety of classes, a complete Pilates studio and innovative ways for you to reach optimum fitness
- A luxurious Spa and Salon, highlighting body treatments, facials, and hair and nail services from expert licensed therapists and aestheticians
- Activities that include cards, classes, lectures, and trips to surrounding attractions, as well as facilities to keep youngsters happy and occupied.
From the moment you enter the safety and security of the St. Andrews gates, it really is all about you. Our friendly, professional, and highly trained staff takes great pride in making our Members feel special every time they visit.
You’ve earned it…now is the time to enjoy it – St. Andrews Style.