National Opioid Crisis Expert, Dynamic Speaker And Author, Dr. John Rosa Reveals The Proven Power Of Chiropractic Care To Save Billions And Relieve Pain Without The Use Of Opioids.
Dr. John P. Rosa, opioid crisis expert, author, and dynamic speaker, reveals results of a new study showing chiropractic care, when taken as a first step in pain control and management, to be far more effective in every way than opioids.
ROCKVILLE, MD. July 1, 2022: Dr. John Rosa, dynamic speaker, national opioid crises expert, and co-author of The Recipe for Success with Jack Canfield, posted a new article on his website entitled “A Proven Method To Save The Country Billions And Help People In Pain Without Opioids.” in which Dr. Rosa shares the results of a recent study.
Dr. Rosa asks his readers to consider the following question, “If there were a proven method of helping people feel better when confronted with injury that causes chronic back pain, save the country billions of dollars in medical bills, lost wages from being out of work, along with saving corporate costs from the effect of injury on worker productivity, all without opioids, do you think the powers that be would go for it?”
According to Dr. Rosa, “The fact of the matter is that there is a proven method that accomplishes the list of benefits I provided above.” He emphasizes, “It’s called Chiropractic Care. And I quote from an article published by Insurance Journal.com stating, “A study by the Workers’ Compensation Research Institute found that medical care costs less and claimants return to work more quickly when low back pain treatment is provided solely by chiropractors. Costs were also lower when chiropractors provided physical medicine services, but other types of clinicians oversaw evaluation and management, but the difference was not as dramatic.” https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2022/05/20/668528.htm
Dr. Rosa points out that “Chiropractic is a “win-win” that the powers that be cannot benefit from.” He adds, “The Insurance industry clearly knows the power of chiropractic. But the question is how to convince those in power that there is still money to be made without creating a country of drug addicts.” As Dr. Rosa points out, “Influencing those in power comes down to greed over good. We just haven’t been able to crack the code on that behavior and truth be told, it sickens me. The lives lost, the money needlessly spent, the continued diminishing productivity of our country.” He continues, “The cost is incalculable, yet the greed is so powerful that those in power prefer to be blind to the good. This is so clear when you see the difference in the number of opioid prescriptions when patient’s go to a chiropractor for care first, before they get turned into “chronic pain patients” instead.”
Read the entire article at: link here
About John P. Rosa
Dr. John Rosa owns and supervises ABC Management, which is comprised of 21 integrative health clinics in Maryland and Virginia that sees over 60,000 patient visits per year. ABC Clinics combine medicine, chiropractic, physical therapy, acupuncture and behavioral medicine to give a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to pain syndromes and musculoskeletal disorders. Active in sports medicine with consulting/treating college, professional and Olympic athletes. Founder of Accessible Wellness Solutions – an onsite corporate wellness program offering consulting, lectures and management of onsite clinics.
- Northeast College of Health Sciences – DC 1992
- Rutgers University – BS 1989
Integrative Medicine Specialist:
- Current Board Chair to Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Trustee of Northeast College of Health Sciences for over 15 years serving final 3-year term as Chairman of the Board and given the honor or Board Emeritus post service.
- Consultant on Integrative Medicine to hospital cancer center
- Reduced opioid prescriptions up to 70% by integrating Chiropractic, physical therapy and behavioral medicine in a primary care setting
- Expert/Speaker – Educating medical community on the Integrative Medicine approach to treating pain
- Executive Medical Director – Nu-Life Solutions – maker of a neuromodulation devise to treat pain, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness and withdrawals form opioid addiction
- Medical Advisor – Outreach Recovery – a group of expert clinicians and health care professionals who specialize in substance abuse and drug addiction treatment, mental health counseling, and psychiatric management. Largest addiction treatment group in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Chief Science Officer – Get A-Head – a SaaS platform company that provides a telehealth application in training and delivery of mental health care while incorporating cutting-edge AI technologies
Opioid Crisis Expert:
- White House Surrogate/Consultant
- Law Enforcement Consultant (Homeland Security, CBP, DOJ, DEA, FDA, FBI and U.S. Postal)
- State, National, and International Consultant to Opioid Task Forces
- Corporate and professional organization consultant
- Currently working on PSA music and cinema projects with the Russo Brothers (directors/producers of the Marvel Avenger films)
Current Research and Publications:
- New-Life Solutions – Research medical director for “The H.O.P.E. Initiative for Addiction”
- Italian Chiropractic Association – Member of the Scientific Research Committee
- Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics
- “Changes in Opioid Therapy Use by an Interprofessional Primary Care Team: A Descriptive Study of Opioid Prescription Data” by John Rosa, DC and Jeanmarie R. Burke, PhD
- Published: April 17, 2021
- Founder of “Overdose Free America” a nonprofit which uses the power of celebrity and entertainment to bring the Opioid Crisis the visibility and support it deserves
- Lectures to community, corporations, universities and medical community on the opioid and mental health crises have reached over 100,000 people.
- Production of “BACKBONE” The story of proactive healthcare vs. reactive disease care that was focused on our active and retired military. A documentary by Wellbeing Films
- Co-Producer of “It’s Happening Right Here” The story of how sex trafficking has infiltrated our country with almost no public awareness
- Volunteer at Crossroads Freedom Center – a residential facility in Maryland to help overcome addiction
- Board member – #Same Here Global Mental Health Movement – 501c3 dedicated to delivering resources and programing on better ways to treat mental health other then medication