Ken Nunn Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Road to Success
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ken Nunn recently became an Amazon Best-Selling author with “The Road to Success Vol. 2” co-authored with Best-Selling author and speaker Jack Canfield.
Bloomington, IN. – October 18, 2016 – Ken Nunn, owner of the Ken Nunn Law Office, recently worked with several leading entrepreneurs and professionals along with Best-Selling Author® Jack Canfield, originator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, to co-write the book The Road to Success. CelebrityPress™, a leading business book publisher, released the book on September 8, 2016.
On the day of release, The Road to Success Vol. 2 achieved Best-Seller status reaching as high as #19 in the “Direct Marketing” Amazon category. Ken Nunn contributed a chapter called “A Lawyer’s Journey to Success.”
CelebrityPress™ describes the book:
To take a road trip to Success, we will need a destination as well as a GPS. Success is described here as the achievement of a goal. The goals we adopt may be the result of experience, vision or desire. They crystallize our desire to get to a better place.
Having picked a goal for success, how do you get there? What drives you on? Some more popular goals include amassing wealth, gaining recognition and a desire to improve the lifestyle of others. It is also interesting to note that both philosophers as well as successful travellers on this road to success tell us that the journey is the real prize, not merely arriving at the destination.
So what route does your roadmap follow? Whatever route you choose, the CelebrityExperts® in this book can mentor your trip. They have completed this trip before, and they know where the potholes and the dead-ends are. These successful people have traits in common including creativity, risk taking, planning, perseverance and they are action-takers. Without taking action, The Road To Success is merely a mirage. So read, learn and enjoy. Safe travels!
After such a successful release, The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™, an organization that honors authors from many of the leading independent best seller lists, will recognize Nunn for his contribution.
Click HERE to order a copy of The Road to Success Vol. 2.
A portion of the royalties earned from The Road to Success Vol. 2 will be given to Entrepreneur’s International Foundation, a not for profit organization dedicated to creating unique launch campaigns to raise money and awareness for charitable causes.
More About Ken Nunn:
Ken Nunn is the owner of the Ken Nunn Law Office, located in Bloomington, Indiana, which limits its practice exclusively to personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Ken is a member of:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. [Membership is limited to select attorneys who have won million and multimillion dollar settlements and verdicts. Fewer than 1% of lawyers are members.]
- National Academy of Personal Injury Lawyers – Top Ten Attorney.
- Rue Ratings BEST ATTORNEYS OF AMERICA – Lifetime charter member.
- American Association for Justice.
- Indiana State Bar Association.
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
- Best Attorneys of America 2015.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers 2015 – awarded to lawyers who have met or exceeded established standards of excellence in the practice of law.
- Nation’s Top 1% by National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015 – for exhibiting exceptional virtue in the practice of law.
- Best Lawyers in America 2015, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
- Nation’s Premier Top Ten Personal Injury Attorney.
Ken has been listed as:
- Top Trial Lawyers in America.
- Indiana Super Lawyer – awarded to lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- One of Indiana’s Top-Rated Lawyers.
- AV Preeminent in Martindale-Hubbell, a rating system established in 1887. “Highest possible rating both in legal ability and ethical standards.”
- 2012 Newsweek Leaders in Auto Accident Law.
- The Ken Nunn Law Office has been selected to be included in the “Best Law Firms of America” as reported by U.S. News & World Report 2016, based on a rigorous evaluation process by clients and leading attorneys.
- Who’s Who of America, 2012.
- Lifetime Charter Member Best Attorneys of America.
- Kentucky Colonel by the Governor of the State of Kentucky.
- 2016 Top 100 Lawyers as listed by the American Society of Legal Advocates, member of nationwide organization of elite lawyers currently in practice.
- 2014 and 2015 Litigator Award: The nation’s most coveted symbol of “litigation achievement.”
- Lawyers.com 5 Star Award.
- Avvo Rating 9.6 Superb.
- Amazon.com Best Selling Author for: Protect and Defend.
- Amazon.com Best Selling Author for: Dare to Succeed.
- National Academy of Best-Selling Authors – recognizes individual authors who have achieved best seller author status after publishing a book.
Ken has been a guest lecturer at Indiana University, both to undergraduates as well as to students at the I.U. School of Law. Ken has also lectured at Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, and Ken really enjoys speaking to high school, middle school and grade school students.
Married for 53 years, Ken and his wife, Leah, have two children, Vicky and David, and two grandchildren. Vicky currently serves as a litigation attorney in the Ken Nunn Law Office.
About Celebrity Press™:
Celebrity Press™ is a leading business, health and wellness book publisher that publishes books from thought leaders around the world. Celebrity Press™ has published books alongside Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Dan Kennedy, Dr. Ivan Misner, Robert Allen and many of the biggest experts across diverse fields. CelebrityPress™ has helped launch over 1700 best-selling authors to date.
Learn more at http://www.celebritypresspublishing.com
Dicks and Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency®