Financial Advisor Richard Jordan Featured on FOX as Guest on “The Consumer’s Advocate” Show
Financial Advisor Richard Jordan, was recently seen on NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX network affiliates around the country as an expert guest on “The Consumer’s Advocate” TV show.
Plano, TX – March 4, 2013 – Richard Jordan, Founder of Fortress Estate Solutions, was recently an expert guest on The Consumer’s Advocate television show. The show was recently featured on NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX network affiliates around the country.
“The Consumer’s Advocate” features an interview format, with host Nick Nanton interviewing experts on consumer driven topics from across the country. Richard Jordan was one of the show’s recent guests, discussing how he is helping his clients soundly plan for a retirement that helps them continue to live the lifestyle that they want to live.
Richard Jordan is the Founder of Fortress Estate Solutions and has been in the financial field for more than 20 years. Right out of college, Jordan started working with ITT’s corporate financial group, which included Hartford Insurance. In just five years, he rose within the company from district to regional and then multi-stage manager.
The Consumer’s Advocate Show was produced by Emmy Award winning director and producer, Nick Nanton, Esq. and Emmy Nominated Producer, JW Dicks, Esq., Co-Founders of America’s PremierExperts® and The Dicks and Nanton Celebrity Branding Agency®.
Learn more about Richard Jordan at http://fortressestatesolutions.com/ or call (888) 682-5952.
About Richard Jordan:
Richard Jordan is the Founder of Fortress Estate Solutions, pllc and has been in the financial field for more than 20 years. Right out of college, Jordan started working with ITT’s corporate group, which included Hartford Insurance. In just five years, he rose quickly in positions within the company from district to regional management and then into a 21 State Area Director.
Three years ago, Jordan started to share his views on financial planning on the radio. He started at a local station in Dallas and after tripling the audience for the show in six months time, he started doing a show for CBS radio in Dallas for KRLD 1080 in 2012.
Fortress is one of only 4 percent in the United States that is a pure fiduciary investment advisor firm. The remaining 96% of registered investment advisors work for or are broker dealers who collect commissions on investment products they recommend, which creates a conflict of interest for their clients. Fortress is strictly a fee-based fiduciary advisor firm and it can only make higher fees when their client’s investments make more money.