Chiropractic Management Expert Dr. David Dick Publishes New Blog Urging Chiropractors To Stick To Their Principles
Dr. David Dick, Founder of Dream Practice Management, a chiropractic management company, urges chiropractors not to compromise their standards even when times are tough.
Chicago, IL – March 29, 2013 – Dr. David Dick, Founder of Dream Practice Management, a chiropractic management company, recently published a blog on his website (http://www.dreampractice.org) discussing chiropractic management. The blog, titled “Chiropractic Management: Stick to Your Principles Even When it’s Tough” notes that adversity offers an opportunity for practices to separate themselves from their competition.
Dr. David Dick writes, “But understand this… if you compromise the principles that you believe in when times get tough, you may as well throw out your principles altogether. If you abandon your principles and lower your standards when you face resistance, there’s no point.”
Dream Practice Management is the largest volume principled, Christian chiropractors in history united together to help guide you to the Practice of your Dreams.
The entire blog can be found at http://www.dreampractice.org/blog/chiropractic-management-stick-to-your-principles-even-when-its-tough.php
To learn more about Dream Practice Management, please visit http://www.dreampractice.org
About Dr. David:
Dr. David W. Dick, has been helping and serving people in Oklahoma since graduating Chiropractic College in 1992. He is currently seeing patients at his brand new state of the art clinic-called “Body by God”-in the Laurenwood Square Center at 1157 S. Aspen Ave. Broken Arrow, OK 74012. By God’s grace, Dr. Dick currently maintains the largest individual practice of any kind in the state of Oklahoma and one of the largest in the country. Our patients travel from as far as Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and rural Oklahoma for a chance to experience the Godly guidance, healing atmosphere and unmatched results of our clinic.
Education and Experiences:
- Father of 4, 3 awesome boys & 1 beautiful girl (ages 27 down to 9) plus grandfather of 2 (so far) with enough silver hairs to prove it……..at age 46 🙂
- Graduated Union High School -class of 1984–(played football with FCA director Chris Kaiser) (and former Coweta football coach Trandy Birch)
- Graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in KC -Doctor of Chiropractic-August of 1992
- Numerous certifications: Malley,Homotoxicology, NBCE, AASP,Certified ML mentor, etc…….
- Trained in CBP, Pettibon, Woggon techniques (which is the only published proven methods for actual spinal correction—-which shows on the post xray—not just pain masking or numbing!!)
- 1984-1986 studied chemistry Pre-Med at NSU in Tahlequah on academic and athletic scholarships & played football with renowned Jenks head coach Al Trimble, East Central coach Travis Hill, former Memorial High School coach Mike Adams (now Tahlequah’s A.D.)….and many others
- 1986-1989 Studied Pre-med at OSU Stillwater on full football scholarship. Played with such greats as current OSU head coach Mike Gundy, NFL Hall-of-Famer Thurman Thomas, and Heisman Trophy winner Barry Sanders!! as well as other NFL stars. Went to 2 bowl games-1987 Sun Bowl & 1988 Holiday Bowl.
- B.S. in Nutrition–Park College, Parkville,MO
- Original developer of the “12 week Body by God Extreme Makeover Challenge” as nationally published in Outside Magazine–Thousands of lives transformed physically, spiritually, and mentally.
- Developer, Producer, and Host of the Christian radio health show “Body by God” on 970 AM KCFO
- Committed, Born-again Christian with 20 + years of personal Bible study–our family currently attends the well-known “Church of the Move” www.churchonthemove.com ( our younger kids attend Lincoln Christian School) pastored by the well-known Willie George.
- Public motivational and health speaker for: ONG, PSO, numerous churches (Rebuild the Temple program), Police Dept.s, Schools –public and Private.
- Personally help consult and coach literally hundreds of doctors across the US with DREAM PRACTICE MANAGEMENT, (and formerly was with Body by God coaching, TTWAC, & Maximized Living)
- Married to a “wonderwoman” (she get’s it done and is sweet to boot) & I’m her Superman 🙂
Associations & Memberships
- WCA, ICA, formerly with TTWAC, formerly a Maximized Living coach and Captain, Church on The Move
- CO FOUNDED AND PROUDLY SERVES ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE OKLAHOMA CHIROPRACTORS ASSOCIATION…..OCA